From the very beguining of le Morimont story in 2006, we’re big adept of slow life. When you reconnect with Nature, appreciate simplicity and enjoy daily life, you enoy even more your mariage and the preparation of the celebration.
By choosing le Morimont, you make some commitments. If you felt in love with that place and the spirit of it, these commitments are an opportunity to deepen your ability to take care of the environment and the people.
The charter is based on 4 priorities :
- Local sourcing
- Environment consideration
- Waste management
The commitments you make are as follows :
- No single use plastic (cups, straws, balloons, PET bottles, thowable cutlery, etc.). Generally speaking, the use of plastic is limited by using alternative : fabric, glass, clay, wood, etc.
- Food is prepared with seasonal, organic and/or local products. Leftovers are distributed to the guests or to a non profit organisation.
- For decoration, material is rented instead of bought. Sinle use products are limited and sourced localy, fair trad and/or environmental friendly (candles, fabric, prints, etc.)
- Flower arrangements are designed and made by Eglantines Etc. with the flowers from le Morimont flower farm.
- No sky lanterns, hellium balloons or fireworks. We’ll find alternative such as fire show, fire pits, candles, etc.
- The wedding menu can have less meat of firsh. In general, you can propose a vegetarian option to your guests.
- Having less guess will diminish the impact of your celebration.